Anne Arundel County and the Baltimore FBI Violent Crimes Task Force have charged Tony Derrell Bunch (date of birth: August 1, 1982) with robbery at the Bay Bank branch at 2637 Annapolis Road in Hanover, Maryland. Investigators say Bunch is responsible for seven other robberies in the region listed below. They are offering a reward of up to $3,000 for information leading to Bunch’s arrest.
- SunTrust at 111 Orville Road, Essex, Maryland, on April 8
- Wells Fargo at 8522 Liberty Road, Randallstown, Maryland, on April 7
- Bay Bank at 2637 Annapolis Road, Hanover, Maryland, on April 4
- Wells Fargo at 8210 Gateway Overlook Drive, Elkridge, Maryland, on April 4
- Wells Fargo at 582 Fredrick Road, Catonsville, Maryland, on April 3
- Wells Fargo at 1726 East Northern Parkway, Baltimore, Maryland, on March 28
- Wells Fargo at 6309 York Road, in Baltimore, Maryland, on March 25
- Wells Fargo at 860 North Rolling Road in Catonsville, Maryland, on March 24
Witnesses have all described the robber, pictured below, as a black man, about 20 to 30 years old, 5’6” to 5’7” tall, with a small build and medium complexion. He presents notes to the tellers and demands money, stating he has a weapon.
If you have any information about Bunch or the robberies, you are asked to call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080. You could receive a reward of up to $3,000 for information leading to his arrest. You can also take a closer look at the surveillance photos by visiting our website at www.fbi.gov/baltimore.
The Baltimore FBI Violent Crimes Task Force is made up of FBI agents, Baltimore City Police detectives, Baltimore County Police detectives, and Anne Arundel County Police detectives. They investigate significant violent crimes, including kidnappings, commercial institutions robberies, armored car and bank robberies, extortions, and fugitive felons