When you file your small claim, you must provide the name and place of residence or place of business or employment of the person or business you want to sue. You may obtain the correct or “legal” name of a business by contacting the office of the County Clerk in the county where the business is located.

If, after you have filed your papers, you discover that the defendant has a “legal” name that you did not use, you may return to the Small Claims Court and have the papers changed to state the correct name of the defendant.

For more information serving legal papers visit or call 1.800.774.6922 for a free quote.  Open Monday-Friday 8am.-8pm.  “When you want it done right the first time” contact #Lawsuit #filingalawsuit #smallclaims

Screen Shot 2015-03-16 at 2.41.59 PM


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s