When the judge or arbitrator has decided the case, a decision is filed in the court records, and it is called a small claims judgment. The court will notify the claimant and defendant who appeared at the hearing or trial that a decision has been filed.

If a monetary amount is awarded, the party against whom the judgment is awarded is called the “judgment debtor.” The party who is awarded an amount is called the “judgment creditor.”

For more information serving legal papers visit www.undisputedlegal.com or call 1.800.774.6922 for a free quote.  Open Monday-Friday 8am.-8pm.  “When you want it done right the first time” contact undisputedlegal.com. #CourtDecision #Decision #Judgement #Court #SmallClaimsCourt

Screen Shot 2015-03-16 at 2.41.59 PM

Like us on Facebook to get exclusive deals.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s