An enforcement officer can, for a fee, take a judgment debtor’s assets to pay your judgment. An enforcement officer can be the county sheriff, local police officer, city marshal or town or village constable.

Remember that you may ask the court to examine a party, order that party to disclose his or her assets, and restrain that party from disposing of those assets. (See “Disclosure of Assets”). This information may be useful when you seek the assistance of an enforcement officer. Otherwise, you will have to locate the judge- ment debtor’s assets yourself before contacting an enforcement officer.

For more information locating assets visit www.undisputedlegal.com or call 1.800.774.6922 for a free quote.  Open Monday-Friday 8am.-8pm.  “When you want it done right the first time” contact undisputedlegal.com.#AssetSearch #SkipTrace #smallclaimscourt

Screen Shot 2015-03-16 at 2.41.59 PM

Like us on Facebook to get exclusive deals.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s