- A process server is a person who serves a statement of claim, summons or other legal documents upon an opposing party.
- A legal process server delivers (or serves) legal documents like writs, summons, subpoenas, complaints and other court documents to a defendant or an individual involved in a court case.
- The process server must serve the documents strictly in exact accordance with the legislation in the area of service.
- This may mean handing the documents to the defendant personally or sub-serving to someone in the same household or business.
- Once the documents are delivered, the process serving agent must provide proof that the pa- pers were served.
- The courts usually accept a document called an Affidavit of Service, which must be notarized and given to the party who requested service.
For more information process server visit www.undisputedlegal.com or call 1.800.774.6922 for a free quote. Open Monday-Friday 8am.-8pm. “When you want it done right the first time” contact undisputedlegal.com. #processserver #processservice #serviceofprocess #processserving
Like us on Facebook to get exclusive deals.