- The rules for serving court documents can be complicated.
- Law firms use process servers to serve small claims court documents however, you do not need to be a lawyer to use a process server.
- You many not want to confront the person that you are suing in court.
- The person you are trying to serve may be evading service.
- You may not be able to locate the person(s) you want to serve. Process servers are able to lo- cate them.
- Process servers know the rules governing service of legal documents.
- Legal documents must be served properly otherwise they may not be deemed valid resulting in potential problems, even dismissal, of the lawsuit.
- The plaintiff may have several defendants that have to be served in a specific sequence.
- There are certain days and times that one can serve legal documents.
- Process servers are able to work with local law enforcement in serving defendants that are be- ing difficult.
For more information process server visit www.undisputedlegal.com or call 1.800.774.6922 for a free quote. Open Monday-Friday 8am.-8pm. “When you want it done right the first time” contact undisputedlegal.com.#processserver#processservice#serviceofprocess #processserving
Like us on Facebook to get exclusive deals.