The New York City Housing Court is a Part of the Civil Court where landlords, Commercial Real Estate Managers, Real Estate Investors and tenants go to solve their housing problems. Landlords landlords, Commercial Real Estate Managers, Real Estate Investors start cases in Housing Court to:
- collect rent, and to
- evict tenants and roommates.
Tenants start cases in Housing Court to:
- get repairs,
- move back in after an eviction, or to
- stop harassment by the landlord/owner.
A Housing Court Judge can order:
- rent to be paid,
- a tenant out of an apartment,
- a tenant back in the apartment, • repairs, or
- money due to the tenant from the landlord/owner on counterclaims.
For more information on eviction service visit www.undisputedlegal.com or call 1.800.774.6922 for a free quote. Open Monday-Friday 8am.-8pm. “When you want it done right the first time” contact undisputedlegal.com #EvictionService
Like us on Facebook to get exclusive deals.