Who decides cases in Landlord Tenant/Housing Court?

Cases are usually decided by Judges without a jury. You or the tenant can ask for a jury trial if your lease doesn’t prevent it or if you have no lease. You can file a jury demand and pay the jury fee at any time before the trial.

The tenant can ask the Judge to file a late jury demand, but the Judge may say no.

For more information on eviction service visit www.undisputedlegal.com or call 1.800.774.6922 for a free quote.  Open Monday-Friday 8am.-8pm.  “When you want it done right the first time” contact undisputedlegal.com. #eviction #evictionservice

Screen Shot 2015-03-16 at 2.41.59 PM

Like us on Facebook to get exclusive deals.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s